When adding Suica to Apple Pay it does not appear to load completely and hangs during the “adding/activating” process. This can happen when iPhone has a poor network connection. If Suica App is installed it may show a “C102” error.
If Suica does not completely load in 10~15 minutes do the following:
Leave Wallet in that state until 5am Tokyo local time
This allows Mobile Suica Cloud to completely load your Suica information during the 2am~5am maintenance down time.
Then do the following:
- Make sure your iPhone has a good network connection
- Make sure you are not adding Suica during the Mobile Suica maintenance window: 2am~5am local Tokyo time
- Make sure you are logged into Apple ID and the iPhone Region is set to Japan
- In Wallet delete the Suica that is not loading.
- Tap the plus sign.
- Tap Next, and then tap Suica.
- The Suica card you deleted should be showing with the balance.
- Add the Suica to Wallet
The steps are exactly the same as Suica migration to a new iPhone, all on the same iPhone.
When an Apple Pay Suica card stops working and displays a C110 error in Wallet try restarting iPhone/Apple Watch. If this does not clear the C110 error delete the Suica card from Wallet then reinstall it.